- Double glazed low-E windows, as per elevations. Removable screens to all operating windows.
- Outdoor balcony, porch or patio as shown on Unit plan. Balcony constructed of pressure treated lumber.
- Front door chime.
- Exterior hose bibs located at end units.
- Interior doors and bifold doors to be contemporary, hollow core slab with brushed nickel hardware. Colonial interior trim of 2-1/8″ casing and 3-1/8″ baseboard.
- Half walls at stair openings capped with MDF painted white.
- Smooth finish painted ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms and small closets.
- Stipple ceilings in all other rooms.
- Interior walls primed and painted with off-white, flat latex paint except semi-gloss latex in kitchen and bathrooms. Interior doors and trim finished in white semi gloss latex. Exterior doors finished in acrylic latex (colour selected by builder).
- Standard low pile anti-stain carpet with six mm underpad.
- Purchaser’s choice of vinyl cushion flooring for kitchen, bathrooms and foyer areas from builder samples.
- Easy to clean white melamine shelf in all clothes closets and four melamine shelves in linen closet.
- Purchaser’s choice of kitchen cabinetry from builder samples.
- Purchaser’s choice of laminate countertops for kitchen cabinetry from builder samples.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level in the kitchen for small appliances.
- Double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Rough-in for future microwave oven (appliance not included).
- Variable speed hood fan above stove vented to exterior.
- Refrigerator outlet on separate circuit.
- Refrigerator opening to be standard 30″ wide x 66″ high, stove opening 30″ wide, and dishwasher opening 24″ wide, as per Unit plan.
- Rough-in for future dishwasher, as per Unit plan.
- White bathroom fixtures: 5′ steel enamel tub, vanity sink and toilet.
- Purchaser’s choice of laminate countertop for vanity cabinetry from builder samples.
- Water saving toilets, low flush design with lined water tanks.
- Vanity mirrors.
- Exterior vented exhaust fan.
- Tub/shower equipped with pressure balancing valves.
- Scald-guard valve protection located at hot water tank.
- Medicine cabinet in Main Bathroom.
- Main bathroom: ceramic wall tile surround to tub/shower installed to 5′ above the tub.
- Towel bars, toilet paper holders and shower curtain rods included in bathrooms.
- White strip lighting in bathrooms.
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & HEATING
- High efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning. (Air conditioning not included).
- Smoke detectors on each level, hard-wired to electrical panel as required by Code.
- Carbon Monoxide detector combined with smoke detector on bedroom level as required by Code.
- Copper electrical wiring with 100 amp circuit breaker service panel.
- Ground Fault Interrupt protection for front and rear exterior outlets.
- Rental power vented, insulated gas-fired hot water heater.
- Rough-in for stacked washer/dryer including hot and cold laundry taps and heavy duty wiring for dryer. (Appliances not included)
- Dryer exhaust ducted to exterior.
- Living room and master bedroom to be prewired for telephone and cable television. (1 each per room)
- 7 year major structural defects.
- 2 years plumbing, heating, and electrical systems and building envelope.
- 1 year all other items.
- Backed by the Tarion (Ontario New Home Warranty) Highest Service Program for a period of one year after closing.
- Exterior colour selections are architecturally controlled for the purposes of providing a harmonious community plan.
- Variations in uniformity and colour from Vendor’s samples may occur in finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets and floor and wall finishes due to the normal production process.
- Actual square feet may vary slightly depending on the unit selected.
- Ceilings and walls will be modified to include the addition of boxed in areas to accommodate mechanical systems.
- Samples and selections shown in the Sales Presentation Centre may not necessarily represent standard selections.